Well I think my picture speaks for itself but believe me when I say it has not been an easy week. Long story short I will be going to London for a lung transplant assessment, so theres a possibility I could get on the UK list but that leaves me wondering is it actually worth the risk? Do I have the time to wait in the UK? Can I afford to risk waiting upto 4yrs? Lots of things to think about there plus the journey is 210miles each way which isn't going to suit me so well but I know I have to keep my options open and so I probably will be going. I have a cardiac work up (whatever that means) at my local hospital planned for next week then I will be in London within the month if I decide to go. I was at the hospice today, wasn't a good or easy day, I have fluid on one of my lungs possibly cardiac related, I saw the physios and picked up some tips which I'm hoping will be helpful. Haven't seen Jamie due to the infections I've had recently he's had to stay away, I had a flu jab on Monday too which upset things even more I have been sniffly, clammy and headachy all week. So anyway I will do a longer blog soon and explain why I have ended up going back to London.
Happy Nurses Day
1 week ago