Thursday 3 November 2011

Gone but never forgotten

This is Rachys mum, my beautiful daughter passed away at 20.45 on wednesday 26th october 2011, she was so brave as she knew time was running out, she had everything planned and worried about everyone else especially me other than herself, she was so brave and a selfless person. I know she helped a lot of you with lung disease and for that we are very proud parents. I just want to say a massive thanks to you all for all your support and kind messages. Also to the lovely Holly Shaw for being there for her and visiting her right upto the end, as i know it was hard for u at times to slowly see her dieing. ( A true friend), she loved the hand massages you used to give her. Also lovely Katie Mason (another true friend) for coming all the way from London to see her bessie i know it was difficult for you but we are very greatful as it made her so happy when she saw you in her last days. Both Holly and Katie dressed her room up to make it homely, she loved it. She was a true fighter and fought to the end, we will dearly miss her, she as left a massive hole in our hearts that will never be filled, she was my best friend and i was her rock as she would often tell me, we were inseparable. Love her so much. R.I.P. My beautiful angel. Xxxxxxxxxx
Her funeral takes place on friday 4th november at 1.15

14 comments:

Colleen said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Racheal was such a beautiful person, and so strong. I know few people who have endured what she's been through with hardly any complaints. I remember the day when she got her transplant, I had tears because I was so happy she was getting a second chance. It's amazing how many lives she touched, even though it was only through the internet. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and friends. (((HUGS))) from the USA

worthy said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Rachael was an inspiration, remaining positive throughout and offering support and hope to others. My son also suffers from OB (he's 8) but luckily it was caught early and he is doing well. Thank you for allowing Rachy to share her life with us xxx

Apster said...

i just came across this blog .. and i m really for you loss ... i m sure ur daughter must have been an amazing person ... my prayers to ur family and friends ...
RIP racheal ..

Nikki said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your daughter was an inspiration. She always had kind words of support for my 11yr old daughter. Thinking of you today. May Rachy rest in peace. xx

*Kirstys Beauty/Travel Blog* said...

My condolences to u and your family. Rachael RIP You will always be an inspiration to many & touched so many lives. From the short time viewing this blog i have to say let her wish continue to help others to bring more awareness of how important donation is to many. Thankyou Rachael and family for sharing your life with us be with the angels now u will always be in our hearts <3 xx

Mark Witcher said...

So sad and sorry for the loss of your beautiful and inspirational Daughter. She was one in a million and a shining example to many people including myself who's lives she touched. I will always remember her positive and selfless attitude. I hope that when my time comes to a end, I will deal with it as gracefully and bravely as she did.
My hopes and prayers to all your family at this sad time
Breath easy now Rachy R.I.P
Mark :(

Rick said...

you must be very proud!

Fiona said...

Remembering Rachael and thinking of the whole family as Christmas approaches.

Sammy said...

My condolences to u and your family and friends.
Racheal was such a beautiful person and so strong!

xx from the Netherlands

Velvet said...

I know this comment is very late, but I want to give my condolences for your loss. I read about Rachel'ls story awhile back and often wondered how she was doing, so I did some research and found this blog just last week.

Her story is an inspiration to me as I have scarred lungs and have started the process of getting on a lung transplant list. I am currently on oxygen 24/7 and can relate to so much of this blog. I want to thank your family for sharing your amazing story. Rachel still continues to help and inspire others.

Unknown said...

hi rachy was in hospital when i had my assessmeant she was there when i had my opp ( double lung ) she was an inspiration to me from when i first saw her on tv i often spoke to her mum and my thoughts are with rachy and her family to this day god bless x

Unknown said...

I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site.

Live Crude Oil Tips

Sharon Wood said...

Avast Phone Number
Norton Phone Number
McAfee Phone Number

Dale Morris said...

Microsoft Edge Phone Number
Yahoo Mail Customer Service Number
Outlook Customer Care Number
Mozilla firefox Customer Support Phone Number
Microsoft Edge Customer Support
Phone Number for Yahoo Mail

 
Blog design by Adori Graphics